Loading..

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

5

Product was successfully added to your comparison list.

Beards Grooming beard brush travel

$21.53

In stock. Don't miss out!

"The only thing that gets caught in my beard is magnificence"

With the robust, but ergonomically shaped pear wooden brushes from BRDS Grooming your beard will get the optimal care. The ultimate quality wild pig hair with the unequal surface divides the natural oils and fats.

This compact beard brush of Beards Grooming with ergonomic handle is the perfect tool for modelling and grooming your beard. The brush has firm wild boar hairs of different lengths. The skin is stimulated by the hairs locally activating the circulation and enhancing a healthy beard hair growth. Dander and loose hairs are being removed with this efficient beard brush. Sebum and oils are divided from root to tip. The ideal beard brush during a trip or on the road for a nice, healthy and well-groomed beard and skin. The Beards Grooming beard brush is perfect to use in combination with beard oil and beard balm.

And remember: 97% of women prefer men with beards... the other 3% do too!
Brand Beards Grooming
Dimensions Brush part: 9 x 5 cm
Total length: 9 cm
Extra Info Check our complete BRDS Grooming range here.
Delivery time 1 to 2 working days
Shipping costs Shipping is free for orders over 149 euro for most European countries. For purchases below this amount, a minimal shipping cost is charged. Find out more.
Return Not satisfied with your order? No problem, no hard feelings. Send your products back to us within 14 days after the receiving date, in perfect condition and in the original packaging. We will refund you the full purchase price. Find out more.
Gift Wrapping Service
gift wrapping service

Luxury For Men makes sure you give the ultimate gift of the evening. That means a beautifully wrapped gift of course. That's why we deliver all orders in a beautiful Luxury For Men gift bag or box. Even when it’s a gift for yourself! 

A gift is always so much better when it’s personal. That's why you can also add a fully customizable card to your gift. Convenient if you want to send the gift straight to the happy receiver or if you want to save yourself a last-minute search for a suitable card.

At your service!

Others viewed