Beards Grooming beard brush travel

€12.95
"The only thing that gets caught in my beard is magnificence" With the robust, but ergonomically shaped pear wooden brushes from BRDS Grooming your beard will get the optimal care. The ultimate quality wild pig hair with the unequal surface divides the natural oils and fats. This compact beard brush of Beards Grooming with ergonomic handle is the perfect tool for modelling and grooming your beard and moustache during the day. The brush has firm wild boar hairs of different lengths. The skin is stimulated by the hairs locally activating the circulation and enhancing a healthy beard hair growth. Dander and loose hairs are being removed with this efficient beard brush. Sebum and oils are divided from root to tip. The ideal beard brush during a trip or on the road for a nice, healthy and well-groomed beard and skin. The Beards Grooming beard brush is perfect to use in combination with beard oil and beard balm. And remember: 97% of women prefer men with beards... the other 3% do too!

Beards Grooming beard brush travel

"The only thing that gets caught in my beard is magnificence" With the robust, but ergonomically shaped pear wooden brushes from BRDS Grooming your beard will get the optimal care. The ultimate quality wild pig hair with the unequal surface divides the natural oils and fats. This compact beard brush of Beards Grooming with ergonomic handle is the perfect tool for modelling and grooming your beard and moustache during the day. The brush has firm wild boar hairs of different lengths. The skin is stimulated by the hairs locally activating the circulation and enhancing a healthy beard hair growth. Dander and loose hairs are being removed with this efficient beard brush. Sebum and oils are divided from root to tip. The ideal beard brush during a trip or on the road for a nice, healthy and well-groomed beard and skin. The Beards Grooming beard brush is perfect to use in combination with beard oil and beard balm. And remember: 97% of women prefer men with beards... the other 3% do too!
More Information
SKU SPNT-BG-02020
Dimensions Brush part: 8,5 x 2,5 cm
Total length: 8,5 cm
Material Wildzwijnhaar
Selected for you
Others viewed